Sunday, November 9, 2008

So about 6 cops pointed their guns at me......

this was like 2 hours ago on the upper east side manhattan, i'm coming home from partying and bullshitting and am at my door and my key won't work. i have been fighting with this lock for like 20 mins and i am still kinda buzzed and it's cold.
i live on a one way street and i see cop cars come down it the opposite way....i think nothing of it and continue to try to get the lock to open.
next thing i hear is "freeze get your hands in the air and don't move" so i'm like what the fuck?? i turn around and there are literally six cops standing behind me guns drawn and pointed. i say a quick prayer cause i've seen the news and know how this story ends.......
i put my hands in the air and say "I live here, i am locked out, this is my apartment" he says i dont give a shit and pushes me against the wall and searches me. he ask for i.d. showing i live there i hand him my license and he says "this is a florida license, you better show me something real quick" i told him to look at the address on it....he hesitantly says "ok..why do u have a fl license with a new york address" (cocksucker)
so he tells me someone called and said i was trying to break into someone's apartment.
just shows how nypd are still way to overly aggressive and way to quick to jump the gun (literally)

*talk about an experience to take your whole buzz away*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.