Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Join me in some Presidential Debate....SHOTS!!!

Pick a word for either candidate and take a shot of your favorite drink everytime they say it....I promise it will be an interesting debate....but you will enjoy it SO much more.


Some good Choices:

McCain:


"He doesn't understand"

"My friends" (I will be taking shots to this....this is NOT i repeat NOT a word to choose if you are a lightweight!)

"Fannie Mae"

"crony"

"i've fought for........."

"pork Barrel"

"earmarks"

"Bi-Partisan" (or any variation)

"government spending"

"Goodies" (No Ciara) <<----didnt say it many times so if you're a light drinker go for this one, but when he said it, it sure was fuuuuuuuny "All these goodies (shouts to the 4am crew MM)

"i have a clear record"

"I reach across the aisle"

If you don't drink use "That ONE" Cause I Betcha the maverick wont be sayin "That ONE" again......


Obama:


"Look" or "well" or "ya know" as the first word to answer or rebuttal (for the HEAVY DRINKERS!!!....this is if you want to get FUCKED UP/DIE)

"George Bush" Also for semi-heavy drinkers

"i'm going to actually cut taxes"

"last 8 years"

"Lets be Clear" <<-------For the alchoholics

"I need to correct McCain" (or any variation of it)

"middle class"

"4 billion to exxon"

"uhhhhh" <<-----if you are a heavy hitter




lol Please feel free to choose any of the above or propose a new one below!! It's late, i have to be at work early but thought this was important to put out there tonight.



Have fun...keep an open mind while watching and enjoy. this is the most important presidential election in your life. Choose wisely. (I know my photos of them are biased.....so what lol)

pssst Choose Obama! lol

No comments: