Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I want to see you Naked....

I want to see you again, naked, completely exposed
completely open and ready..
Ready to let me in....ready to let me penetrate....
uninhibited by your nakedness, but there...bare...
confidently....
and as i get closer.....and as i pry deeper, and as i push harder...
you relax...continue to let me go in, knowing that as I go...
I am careful...I am cautious....I am the man you want inside.....
Your mind
Cause today...all the sex is out the window...
we're going to go in your mind, penetrate your thoughts
and you're going to let me....why?
Cause i've been there....I understand....I am not perfect
and dont expect you to be, but 2 imperfect minds joined by thorough understanding of one another is perfect

So please..let me in, I like blunt, i like honesty, i NEED brashness and "fuck it"ness in my daily diet...so be you. let it all out....
I can't say I will agree with everything you say, cause i am very opinionated and I know i wont, but i will try to understand.
I can't say I won't subliminally judge past mistakes cause I am human and I cannot help it...
But i will accept you for you
whoever this encounter may show that person to be....
Let me (him) in your mind, well before your legs....
We are who we are, but before you and I can become "we"
we have to let each other...see each other...naked and completely exposed..
-Phil P.

2 comments:

Portia Freno said...

I like this; especially the first part. But the second part doesn't seem to be as sweet as the first. It starts of beautifully though....but it's a really cool poem xx

Unknown said...

wow this is Deep make u think,very good poem